-
January 7th, 2004, 09:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well id registered here before but i couldnt remember my password or email addy so i did it again [img]wink.gif[/img]
You might remember me as padfoot or diana from the sony dh board...anyways, im back, mwahahahahaha [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2004, 11:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi there [img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome
Michelle
-
January 7th, 2004, 11:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I remember you! [img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome back [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2004, 01:07 AM
#4
Lainbrain
Guest
I remember you too Welcome [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2004, 01:49 AM
#5
Inactive Member
welcome! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2004, 05:15 AM
#6
Inactive Member
hope you only remember good stuff [img]wink.gif[/img]
anyways, i like this board, its friendly n welcoming n stuff, good job [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2004, 07:56 AM
#7
BarbT
Guest
Hi Diana [img]smile.gif[/img]
Welcome back!
-
January 8th, 2004, 09:02 AM
#8
Twizzle
Guest
*arrrrrrr* I remember you, Cap'n Padfoot. 
*whispers: I hope that I've got the right person or else I'm gonna look like a complete moron* [img]redface.gif[/img] LOL
-
January 8th, 2004, 10:35 AM
#9
DarrensPassion
Guest
Hi and welcome Diana [img]smile.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
January 8th, 2004, 10:36 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Hi again and I remember you as well [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks